Country Living Hand Grain Mill is one of the must have appliances for hand grain milling.
If you are looking for a short-term mill, the Countr Living Grain Mill shouldn’t be your choice because it has been designed to last a lifetime. It is a grain mill that can be passed down from one generation to another in near-perfect condition as if it was bought directly from the manufacturer. This explains the reason why the manufacturer is so confident in the grain mill to provide a Lifetime limited warranty. Now, what makes this grain mill different from all the others that we have seen?
It features double industrial sealed bearings, carbon steel grinding plates, stainless steel shaft, and has a solid I-beam construction made of cast aircraft aluminum. This hand grain mill out grinds many electric grain mills in the market today by up to 15% while it out grinds all hand grain mills by 100%. Trust the Countr living grain mill to grind basically all dry grains and legumes such as amaranth, peas, beans, rye, spelt, oats, rice, wheat, and corn, to mention but a few. Be advised though that any grain larger than wheat will need the optional corn & bean auger.
The Countr Living Grain mill, a well made rugged mill, is manufactured specifically for those looking for the best available speed, durability, grind quality, and very long life in a simple and very easy-to-use mill that is cost efficient as it doesn’t rely on electricity.
Some of the Notable features include:
- V-Groove wheel that allows easy and quick conversion to electric motor
- Large hopper holds 2 lbs. of wheat
- Double sealed industrial ball bearings which are very long lasting and durable
- Easy Dial – Self Locking Adjustment knob that allows easy infinite adjustment to the level of your liking be it very find or very course
- Cast iron flywheel that allows smooth flow and easy turning of ground flour
- Hand cast solid aluminum body.
- Precision made high-carbon steel grinding plates